ProSol was ranked 5th as Virginia Business Best Places to Work for 2012. This employee-satisfaction survey and award program, created by Virginia Business and Best Companies Group, was designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best places of employment in Virginia benefiting the state's economy, its workforce, and businesses.
To be considered for participation, companies must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the state of Virginia
- Have a minimum of 15 employees working in the state of Virginia
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year
Various companies from across the state of Virginia entered the survey to be considered. The survey consists of two parts: evaluating each nominated company's workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics; and measuring the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top organizations and the final ranking.